My name is Jessica, I am from the greater Boston area of Massachusetts in the United States.
I have a lot of educational background, work experience and skills that I use to offer a unique set of services to people, businesses, schools and institutes around the world.
What sets me apart from others?
1. I am a natural intuitive and I have been reading others (with great accuracy) since I started in October of 2007.
2. I have a few health issues: endometriosis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME), and IBS, just to name a few. But I love what I do and my health issues don't impact my remote work abilities.
3. I am the hardest working person you will ever meet. My work ethic is always at 110% and I always go above and beyond what is expected of me.
4. I love diversity. I love working with people from all around the world, learning about their cultures, religions, traditions and the like. There is so much rich culture out there to learn about, and everyone is so unique - I love it. When I was in college from 2005-2007, my college was #1 in the country for diversity.
5. I am a perfectionist and overachiever (and also a major multi-tasker). I earned my Bachelor's Degree in less than 4 years, graduating early. I got accepted into a Master's Degree program and started it immediately after graduation (but I ran out of money).
I have since taken classes online when funds allow, so I can continue learning and dipping into new things as well.
6. My personality type according to the Myers-Briggs Assessment is an INFJ - one of the rarest personality types. INFJ= Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging.
I might be more introverted than extroverted but most times you can't tell.
7. I work part time, remote, for a local newspaper as their Web Manager. I redesigned their website in December 2017 because it was straight out of 1995 and I have been working for them since, about 5 hours per week.
8. In addition to intuition, spirituality and healing, I am also largely into holistic health and wellness, art (of many mediums), research, data analysis, photography, crafting and more.
9. On average, I type 78 words per minute- which is fast. But when I am really "in the zone" I can type up to 94 wpm.